About the Firm
Knowledgeable Texas Firm Handles Difficult Family Law Matters
Dedicated Forney attorneys assist with divorce and custody issues
Resolving a family law matter isn’t just a legal challenge; it requires an attorney with the knowledge, dedication and creativity to find the right way to handle tough issues. The compassionate lawyers at Sinclair Law Group, PC in Forney, Texas serves Kaufman, Rockwall, Dallas and the surrounding counties and provides comprehensive guidance for divorce, custody, child support and adoption. From your first meeting with us, our North Texas team will work diligently to craft a strategy to help you achieve your goals.
Compassionate counselors prepare clients for family changes
In Kaufman County and the surrounding areas, we are committed to meeting the highest professional standards and providing:
- Personalized service — We use a hands-on approach when dealing with your family law concern. Rather than forcing you into an outcome that doesn’t suit your values, we construct a plan tailored to your needs.
- Innovative thinking — Our firm employs our knowledge of relevant Texas laws to identify solutions that might not be apparent to others.
- Reliable advice — Our attorneys will work one-on-one with you to ensure that you receive the advice, advocacy and service you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Skillful lawyers advise on custody, support and adoption matters
Our Texas firm handles a wide range of family law
- Divorce — If you are considering a divorce, we’ll outline your options, including uncontested divorce and mediation. Should you choose to dissolve your marriage, our firm will press for a fair order governing custody, alimony and community property issues. While Texas doesn’t recognize legal separations, we can help you address matters such as parenting time, child support and maintenance payments if you and your spouse no longer share a home.
- Child custody — Legal authority for decisions relating to a child is often shared between divorcing parents. We address child custody, called “conservatorship” in Texas, and residence and visitation (called “possession and access”) through effective negotiation when possible. If not, we present a strong, well-supported case to the court. If the parents are unmarried, it may be necessary to first establish paternity to protect the father’s rights.
- Child support — After a divorce, the noncustodial parent is required to provide child support. Our firm advises paying and recipient parents about the information they must provide. Our family law advocates also handle child support modification and enforcement.
- Adoption — While adoption is a wonderful thing, the process can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Our firm can help you realize your dream of adopting as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For all your family law needs, we will pursue a result that protects your rights and prepares you and your children for the future.
Contact a Forney law firm for an initial consultation
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt or trying to settle a custody dispute, Sinclair Law Group, PC in Forney, Texas can help. Please call 972-972-4433 or contact us online
to schedule an initial consultation today.